Pages

Monday, June 01, 2015

Lelli-Bot Craft June Challenge - Anything Goes and Stamping Tutorial

Good Morning I hope you are all well and enjoying your Monday Morning. I am sharing with you a Stamping Tutorial I have put together for the launch of our wonderful new Challenge blog at Lellibot Crafts.

 

 

Our theme for June  ANYTHING GOES (using Lelli-Bot Craft Products). We want to see your paper craft, home decor, cards, jewelry makes. Just use any of the kits or stamps available in the store

The prize for the winner is a Fabulous Topper Kit from the store. You can also post a winners badge to your blog. How cool is that!

We will also pick a Top Three each month and the winner will be able to post the I made the Top Three  badge to their blog.
 
 I made this Tutorial for a one layer stamped card Using Lelli-Bot Craft Steampunk Stamp Set






If you make a one layer card please leave a comment and a link so I can come and view it. I hope you found my tutorial useful.
 
My Design Team colleagues have made some really inspirational cards so please go and give them some love.
 
 

 
Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale
 








2 comments:

Tracy Welham said...

Fantastic card, great layout. Loving those stamps. So pleased there is now a Lelli-bot challenge! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Katie said...

Beautiful card and great tutorial