Pages

Saturday, June 01, 2013

Beading Friends Forever Challenge

Hello where did that sunshine disappear too. We had a trip to The British Museum today to see Mummy's and Roman Coins. There is so much inspiration in there. I exchanged some club card vouchers so we popped into ASK by Tower Bridge on the way home Yummy!

So today sees a new challenge at Beading Friends Forever. I love this jewellery challenge. this quick but very elegant necklace has been made for the multistrand part of the challenge. I have just ordered some leather and s-lon for the tutorial part of the challenge so I will share at a later date with you all. I ordered from the sponsors Beads Direct who are a great company for all your beading needs.
This necklace was made using some beads from Beaders Companion that I have had in my stash for ages. I also used some Tibetan beads from my stash. I used two lengths of Beadalon, two crimps and a toggle clasp. I simply strung the beads and attached to toggle with the clasp. When on the neck this sits at two levels and looks really elegant.



 



 


No comments: