Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

White on white

Happy Friday time for another challenge at Delicious Doodles for Team B. Wow I love the theme White On White something I have not tried in the past. I loved it so much I made two cards for new babies.

 

Card Recipe

Images Panda Love and Zebra and Foal both from Delicious Doodles
Printable Shrink plastic
Circuit Cartridges
Embossing folders embossalicious by Crafters Companion and cuttlebug
Punches tonic butterfly and Martha Stewart border
Sakura sparkle clear pen
Ribbon  and lace stash
Spellbinders dies
Sentiments from stash



 


 Close up



Challenges I would like to enter are:

Digi makeover challenge Anything Goes.
Whoopsie Daisy -white on white
Simon says stamp challenge - Anything Goes

 

2 comments:

Teri said...

These are really cute hun! xx

Jingle said...

These are just lovely! I really like the white on white! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!