Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Lola with Pan Pastelled DP and Embellie

Hello I am hoping you are all well and enjoying your Monday. Today I have completed my second Digital stamp this one took ages to do as there are lots of lines but it was fun and I am just so happy to have started doing this. She is called Lola she is quite serene great for teenage girls I think xxx

Card Recipe

Alchol Pens - Spectrum Noirs
Image - LOLA
Card - DL card blanks
Iridicent spray, sentiment and card candy from stash



I had such fun making this card. I firstly made my design paper and floral embellishments. I took a design from the Papermania Bexley Black papers and gently rubbed on Permanent red shade pan pastel for my Design paper ( I fixed with a glitter iridescent spray) and Turquoise shade pan pastel for my flowers.

I coloured my image with Spectrum Noirs

Spectrum Noir Recipe

Skin -FS1,FS5, FS9
Cheeks - CR5
Hair - GB7, GB9, GB11
Clothes - GT1,GT2, GT3
            PL3,DR2,DR6

I then layered onto cardstock and embellished.

Challenges I would like to enter are:

Pan Pastels - Make an embellishment (flowers made with DP tinted with Pan Pastel)


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

Super embellishment fo rthe PP challenge

Kathyk

GinaA said...

What an interesting design, your flowers are so unusual.

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love your image and the flowers are stunning too. Thanks so much for joining us at PanPastel UK this week
Claire xx