Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Delicious Doodles Challenge time!

Hello everyone it is so cold this week I am hoping the rain holds off as my sister is getting married tomorrow and we have to drive a long way to get there. I have been busy preparing for Christmas. I am making some felt stockings for several friends, a special advent calendar for the children and I am going to make a reef and some bunting. I am also trying to prepare for a school winter fayre and fit my own christmas cards in too!!



I am showing you my DT card for Delicious Doodles challenge this week. The theme "Something that flies" I chose to use three Delicious Doodle images for this card. Holly Fairy, Christmas Holly border and the Snowflake collection. You can find all the images in the store.



I use Craft Artist Professional to create my own backing paper using the Snowflake collection from Delicious Doodles. I then combined the Holly Fairy image and the Christmas Holly border to create one image. I coloured with alcohol pens and added some holly embellishments from My Paper Flower expert. I then added a sentiment.

I vintaged up my background on the fairy image with crackle accents which i added to the wings too.

Challenges I would like to enter are: 
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Girls only (all girlies love a fairy)


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

3 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

marvellous design and beautifully done, Vee xx

FiLoMa said...

This is a lovely card. The image is very pretty. Thanks for playing along at Creative Card Crew. Cheers FiLoMa DT

heidy said...

Wow stunning card,thanks for joining CCT this week!!
Hugs Heidy