Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Twas the night before Christmas...

....and we all want it to snow. I have been making Christmas cards again with the gorgeous Snowflake Collection from Delicious Doodles. I have been truely inspired by these gorgeous images.



Card Recipe

Spray and Sparkle
A5 Black card folded in half
Versamark
Sentiment stamp Inkadinkadoo


I printed out the different snowflakes from the gorgeous Snowflake Collection. I then used different colours from my Pan Pastel collection to colourise the snowflakes. I then added stickles to the snowflakes and glossy accents. I let them dry overnight.

I folded a sheet of blank A5 black card in half. I then used my versamark to print my sentiment and gently dusted over some Pan Pastel. I sprayed the front of the card with Iridecent Spray and Sparkle. I added my snowflake to the card with foam pads. I have done two colourways to show you. I will be batch making more of these cards for Christmas so simple but so effective.

Challenges I am entering are:

Totally Papercrafts - Christmas


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

4 comments:

Teri said...

Really loving all these snowflake cards hun! xx

Ardilla said...

This is so elegant!
The snowflake is perfect and beautiful...
Thanks for playing with us at Digi Makeover this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

Ardilla (DT)

Pia S said...

This clean design looks stunning. The snowflake against the black glittery background - beautiful!

Emily Lauritzen said...

Love all the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Digi Makeover this week!
<3 Emily L.-DT