Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sneaky Peak time ....

Hello I have been packing and colouring in today. I wanted to share a sneaky preview with you of this beautiful image called Remembrance. It will be available in the Delicious Doodles Store very shortly.


I wanted to place the beautiful image in a field of poppies so I used the perfect image to create the field of popppies from the store called Sniffing Daisies. I cut away the girl from the image and resized and cut and pasted to give the illusion the cross was in a field of poppies.



I coloured the image with Spectrum Noirs. I then mounted onto a card and added faux stitching.

Challenges I am entering are: 

Diva's By Design - Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

3 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a stunning card. Your colouring is perfect x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful just love the image its so perfect! Have a fabulous weekend Pascale Love Chanelle xxx

Teri said...

Awesome hun! Love it. Hope you have a fun weekend, wish I could have come too this time, but the pennies are WAY too tight! lol xx