Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Painting the tiles

Hello I should be on my way to Shropshire for my craft retreat so I am trusting that Mr Blogger publishes for me. Four days of crafting,giggling, chatting and much more hee hee. If you want to check out what I am doing click the tab at the top of my page.

This weeks challenge for the wonderful Delicious Doodles challenge is Monochrome. I decided to paint a tile with ceramic paints. Not sure if it is going to be a hot plate or a candle base yet. I used one of the butterflies from Butterflies to make this tile. I used blue tones as my colour.



This became a bit addictive so I now have quite a few tiles painted and awaiting cooking in my oven. I hope you can join in the challenge looking forward to seeing what you make.

Challenges I am entering are:

C.R.A.F.T - Monochromatic
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

7 comments:

Teri said...

Great idea hun, you could use them for Xmas gifts! xx

Unknown said...

I'd love to try this perhaps when you're back you could share the tutorial and what supplies you used.

Sheryl said...

Gorgeous combination of shades of blue- very pretty Pascale.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week. Join us again soon.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Rosie Gustafson said...

I really like your project and your butterfly is pretty. Thank you for joining us at My Heart Pieces. Hugs Xx Rosie

Sylvia x said...

Thank you for sharing your super duper project with us at CRAFT Challenges this week..loving the image of this butterfly

Good luck in the challenge

Sylvia xx

Cindy said...

Nice Blues! My fav colour! Thanks for joining us at My Heart Pieces!

Anne-Marie said...

Hi, what a lovely card, fantastic image which is shown off by your amazing papers.

Thank for joining us at My Heart Pieces Digital Stamp Challenge.

Good luck

Anne-Marie x x