Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Combining Digital stamps with Traditional stamps

Hello I hope you are having a great Monday and that you are not too wet. I have been playing today with the beautiful Digital stamps released at Delicious Doodles called Snowflake Collection. I thought I would share with you how I combined them with Traditional stamps.

4" by 4" card


Card Recipe

Pan Pastel - Magenta
Versamark - Watermark Stampad
Spray and Sparkle Iridescent
Sentiment stamp and stamp  - Inkadinkadoo

6" by 6" Card



I printed out my digital image to the size that I wanted to fit my cards. I cut it out. I then inked up my desired stamp with Versamark. I stamped the image in various places to make a pattern. I then gently added some Pan Pastel using a make up sponge. I sprayed the snowflake with spray and Sparkle. On the 4 by 4 card I added glossy accents and gems and let it dry overnight. I added a sentiment using versamark and panpastels directly to my card and sprayed with spray and sparkle and added the snowflake with foam pads. With the 6 by 6 card I adhered the snowflake to the cards and then added the glossy accents and a card candy embellishment.

Challenges I would like to enter are:

One Stitch at A Time - Use a Digi


I hope you like my two very clean and simple cards made using digital and traditional card making techniques.
Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

4 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

What a beautiful CAS card! Thank you for sharing at One Stitch at a Time and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT

CraftyGirl said...

Very Pretty. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Love crafts forever said...

Simply beautiful card. Thank you for playing with us at One Stitch at a Time Use a Digi challenge.
Hugs Nataliya

CG said...

Oh my goodness, this is awesome! Very cool technique, and the cards are simply stunning. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week! Best, CG