Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Trick or Treat

Hi I have been on the  DT at Delicious Doodles Challenge since it's creation 3 years ago. I love working with the great spectrum of cute to dark images that Teri doodles. I have to say my   favourite ones are the Emo images, Mermaids and Fairies. I decided to play with some of Teri's more darker images this weekend to create some Treats for Halloween.








I made some unique note pads to jot down information whilst you are on the phone and such like.


I am looking forward to the challenges starting again on September 7th and hope you will play along with us xxx


 Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

1 comment:

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Pascale, these are awesome. I like the sepia tones of the images, great idea to make little not pads.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz