Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

3,2,1 Challenge at Delicious Doodles.

Hi there, hope it is not too wet and windy where you are today. Max has had chickenpox this week and Harry has a groin strain. Georgina had a fab report (Extremely proud mummy). Little Bradie has dyslexia as well as DCD I had that diagnosed last week. This week she is going to have an auditory processing therapy introduced to her by an American Shelia Frick. It retrains the ear to listen so I hope this will improve her sensory listening. So as you can see it has been a busy week. I have been to a job fair and doing my part-time job too.

It is time for another challenge over at Delcious Doodles Challenge. This week we have a 3,2,1 challenge for you. I liked this one as we were allowed to choose what our 3,2,1 is.

I decided to use 3 Delicious Doodle images ( Butterfly and Butterflies) I used 2 DCWV design papers and 1 ribbon. I coloured in the images with Spectrum Noirs which I am now enjoying using having got used to them. They are a cheaper alternative to some alcohol pens. I decoupaged them up and popped two of them onto a Spellbinders die and one onto the ribbon.  I then added some text banners that I made and a stamped corner embellishment.

As always Teri has some fab prizes from her store for you to win so please come and join in the fun xxx

Challenges I am entering are
Charisma Cards - Summer
Cute Card Thursday - Here comes the Summer
Digi Makeover Challenge - Things With Wings


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

9 comments:

Sharon said...

Lovely pretty card your butterflies are fab! Thanks for playing along with us at CCT.x

Sharon said...

Lovely pretty card your butterflies are fab! Thanks for playing along with us at CCT.x

Cat's sCrap said...

Hi Pascale,

Beautiful card and magnificent butterflies. Congratulations !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card! The colours are fabulous and the butterflies are stunning. I love it! Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

Allison said...

love those butterflies , fab colours you used
Allisonx

Teri said...

Boy, you have a busy time of it just lately hun. Hope you are finding some 'you' time. xx

Eret said...

Absolutely love it! It's blue and it has butterflies on it. What more can girl want :) Plus it has most gorgeous design. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Digi Makeover Challenge - hope to see you back again :)
Hugs, Eret

Gram's Treasures said...

Very pretty, and those butterflies are adorable! Thanks for playing along this week at Charisma....hope to see you next time too!

Pauline said...

Simply stunning! Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at charisma Cardz!