Pages

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Workshop News


Hi Everyone I have hope you are all having a great weekend! I went to Sussex yesterday to watch my sister try on wedding dresses. I could watch people do this all day long xx She looked amazing in the dresses and there was one that had the WOW factor. I hope she chooses it.

I am just stopping by to tell you about a great workshop that is being held in a couple of weeks.  The workshop is in a stunning location in a very creative cafe that overlooks the Olympic park in London. I am running the workshop for a company called Nomadic Crafts. The workshop is two hours and in this time you will learn how to make a beaded ring, have fun and be creative. You will also get a goody bag to take home with you so you can make another ring at home ( instructions will be provided). The workshop is on March 22nd from 6.30pm-8.30pm.

The link to the event is HERE! Here is a picture to whet your appetite!



Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

No comments: