Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Touchy Feely at Delicious Doodles Challenge

Afternoon everyone a bit chilly out there today, just in time for the kids Easter break the weather is going to get colder....mmmm!!!

I am showing you my latest creation for the brilliant Delicious Doodles Challenge. This week we are all about texture. We would love to see lots of touchy feely bits on your creations.

I love Teri's Emo images so I used Emo Valentine Fairy for my bookmark that I have made for the challenge. I coloured the image with prismacolour pencils and I created a bookmark using cardstock and Basic Grey papers. I then stuck the image on with foam pads and added some feathers to the skirt of the image.

The bookmark has already been claimed by 12 year old daughter. I think if I was 12 I would love a bookmark like this too.

I hope you like it. Please go grab  my freebies on this page on the post below and over at Gr8 Crafts 4 U great for all your spring cards.


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

3 comments:

Teri said...

I think its gorgeous hun! xx

ike said...

Fabulous bookmark - she looks great with the feathers and beautiful colour scheme xxxx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous hun. Love those feathers.

Have a fab weekend

Claire x