Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

An Easter Freebie anyone!!!

Good Afternoon, wee bit chilly out this morning. I was collecting signatures for a petition to Save our local nurseries this morning brrr should of put some socks on...!!!
I have this Easter Freebie for you today. It is an Easel Card simply download and print off and you can make  a gorgeous Easter themed card. I have included a picture of a sample for you at the bottom. If you like this one you can find a Religious themed one over at Gr8 Crafts 4 U where you will find some of my digital craft kits for sale too.

If you do snag this freebie let me know so I can make some more freebies to give away and I would love to see any creations that you make xxx




Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

1 comment:

ike said...

Ooooh LOVELY - Thank you very much :-) xxxxx