Pages

Friday, February 03, 2012

Delicious Doodles - All Loved Up!!

Hiya still not getting here as much as I would like too but busy crafting away. I have just got back from running a workshop for a group of seniors (OAP's) we had great fun and they loved my scrapbook page workshop xxx
I have made this card for the love of my life and it fits our theme for the Delicious Doodles Challenge we have a theme of "All Loved up" xxx Wower projects by my teamies so hop over to have a  good look at all the beautiful Loving images that Teri doodles.
I have used two loving images Allura and Loving corner both available in the Delicious Doodle shop HERE! I made a frame for Allura with the loving corner and coloured the image with promarkers and copics. I used some gold card and basic grey paper to layer the card and I added a sentiment from Crafters companion and a rose embellishment. Have a lovely weekend xxx


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

3 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous card hun - beautiful flower too!

Glad you enjoyed your workshop.

Have a fab weekend.

Claire xxx

Teri said...

Lets hope hubby doesn't get any ideas hun!! LOL xxx

ike said...

This is sooo beautiful - Super Fab !! I love the way you used the corner with the other image. Stunning result. I bet he will really love this xxxxxxxxx