Pages

Friday, November 04, 2011

Sweet Pea Stampers _ Remember

Morning all, hope it is not so dull and dreary where you are today. I have had another week full of appointments. I had to see the educational pyschologist on Wednesday and the Paediatrician on Wednesday and I am happy to say that they have given a diagnosis of Developmental Co-ordination Disorder for my little princess Bradie which in basic terms means she has problems with organisation of her gross and fine motor skills, thoughts, understanding, planning and organisation. She also has Speech and Language issues it is a vastly underecognised disability that I believe needs promoting as many children go on to suffer juvenille deliquency and pyschiatic problems xxx Rant over have contacted my MP. I am going to fight her corner too as  this has been prescribed by the doctor xxx

Okay now onto my first card for today. I have made this DT card for the Sweet Pea Stampers challenge where we want you to "REMEMBER"! The prize this week is 2 Digital decoupage sheets from The Crafty Purple Frog!!! 

I used the ever so gorgeous Sweet Pea stamps image from the Ching Chou Kuik range for my card. Poppies are a beautiful flower and one of my favourites. I used some papers from the Paper Flower Expert CD rom that is available from My Craft Studio. The poppy embellishment is also from this CD rom too. I used some spellbinders dies to create the pretty border, frame and corners and added some sparkle too. 
I hope you like my card and can join in this week.


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

7 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Beautiful card Pascale. Glad you finally have a diagnosis for Brady, hopefully you move things forward now and get the help and support that is needed.

Have a fab weekend
Claire x

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

love the die frame!!!

Love crafts forever said...

I hope everything goes well for you from now on. Your card is gorgeous, and WOW that flower awesome.
Hugs Nat

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Pascale, gorgeous card you have made here and perfect for the challenge.

As you know only too well "life is a rollercoaster" and even though you want to get off many many times you have to keep on travelling on it. Hopefully with a diagnosis things can move forward. It won't be easy but you are not a quitter and you have all of us behind you so rant and rave as often as you need!!
Take care, Kym xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

I hope things start to improve for ya soon hunnie, always good to get answers tho!

Love this card hun, those papers are lush!
Have a great weekend
hugs shell xx

Unknown said...

Fab card and so appropriate for this time of year.

Good luck with getting the help you need.

Rosa Witten said...

Beautiful! Love the cut outs.