Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

News and the Paper Pad Challenge!

Hello Everyone I hope that you are all keeping well there are lots of nasty bug around at the moment and I wouldn't want anyone to have them xxx I am just hopping in to say hi and please check out my free Christmas papers over at my Free Paper Challenge Here! I hope you like them. 

I have been a bit busy again so sorry for my absence but I have this news to share xxx Next week I am starting a course to learn how to run my own business so again I will be limited to the amount of crafting I can do so I apologise for my limited blogging of late xxx

I really do appreciate those of you who have stuck with me and I promise once life settles down again a bit I will be around more to comment and to blog xxx

Here is one of the four freebies that I am giving away this week xxx



Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

1 comment:

Teri said...

Oooh, glad to hear you are doing that course after all. Hope it all goes well hun, let me know any good stuff!!
Have fun!
Teri xx