Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Sweet Pea Stampers - Halloween!

Hi there I hope everyone has had a good week. I have been lonely as my gorgeous daughter Georgina has been on an outward bound trip in the Lake District with her secondary school.  She is back this evening phew I am not sure how much more missing her I could do. She has had lots of fun too by the sounds of things on the school trip blog. Night time hikes, jumping in lakes, mountaineering in hail.... LOL xxx

I have a box to show you all today that I made for my DT piece for Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge! We are celebrating Halloween so we would love to see your Halloween creations too.

I used a template from the Advanced Papercraft Encylopedia CD rom from My Craft Studio to make the box. The paper is a Halloween freebie from my challenge blog  The Paper Pad Challenge. I distressed it with and acrylic paint dauber. I added some seam binding (a fave of mine at the moment) I then added some feathers and made a shrink plastic embellishment with the gorgeous Elaine Cox image available at Sweet Pea Stamps!


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

3 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

lovely!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab creation hun, love the feathers & ribbon looks great!
Hugs Shell xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Love this creation! Good to see you back in the groove xx