Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Delicious Doodles _ Halloween but NO ORANGE

Hiya well I will be on my way to the crafty weekend away now so I am hoping Mr Blogger co-operates with me and posts my card for the Delicious Doodles Challenge which this week has a theme super theme. The theme is to make a Halloween card using "NO ORANGE" !!!
I love black and white so decided to go Monochrome with my card. I used some MME papers and made a couple of rosette flowers with buttons. I coloured the image with Spectrum Noirs. The image is the very lovely In a pumpkin Patch!!!
Come and join in the fun as usual there are prizes to be won and loads of super inspiration xxx


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

3 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening dear Pascale. Hope you have returned hope safely! it was such a pleasure to finally get to meet you. I will definitely keep in touch. You are a lovely lady and a pleasure to have met. I am loving this card, i love monochrome, and this photo does not do your card justice. Will email you soon, keep in touch, hugs Linda xxxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Hi hun,
thnak you for making me giggle lots & making the weekend such fun!
Hugs Shell xx