Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Sweet Pea Stampers Fly me Away

We have an fantastic challenge for all you Sweet Pea Stampers this week. "Fly me Away" is this weeks theme.

This week we are sponsered by the amazing  Sweet Pea Stamps hop over and see the amazing choice of  stamps!
The prize on offer this week isof your choice 3 count grab bag of rubber stamps.

For my card I used a 5.5 by 5.5 kraft card which I directly stamped to the cardstock this beautiful stamp. I then coloured with copics and promarkers and added a white gel pen to the image too. I added a holly embellishment from My Craft Studio Klever Konstruction range. The sentiment is paperartsy.









2 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
This is gorgeous. It has beautiful colours and a fabulous image. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Love crafts forever said...

Lovely card Pascale. I like what you did with white pen.
Hugs Nat