Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Toilet paper embellishment ... x

Hello hope you are all well and having a great week. I have been busy as my daughter is finishing primary school this week so lots of events to attend at the school.

I am really happy to bring you this card as my DT card for the Crafty Purple Frog. We want you to be inspired by WATER this week. I  used Serif Craftartist to create my Design paper. I cut out the centre of the porthole to place my image behind and put acetate in front of her. She is called Radiant Butterfly.

I added some glitter to the design paper. I then made an embellishment inspired by stamps away Ali on Create and Craft. I used wet toilet paper in a plastic starfish mould. Once it was dry i painted with some silver acrylic paint and added some glitter in a sand colour. The folded corner I created with Serif software and I added a brad for extra effect xxx

Please hop over to the challenge to find out about the great PRIZES on offer you can find it HERE!


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

No comments: