Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Sweet Pea Stampers DT card

 
We have an fantastic challenge for all you Sweet Pea Stampers this week.
We want to see you *Button it up*!!!

This week we are sponsered by the amazing Sweet Pea Stamps hop over and see the amazing choice of stamps!
The prize on offer this week is 3 count grab bag of rubber stamps.

Without further ado here are the wonderful and inspirational DT creations from the gorgeous DT girls here at Sweet Pea Stampers xxx

I have used this fab stamp by Joanne Schempps called Skull which i stamped with Distress ink. I created all of the other elements of my card using My Craft Studio. I used my "Alfie " CD rom for everything but the scroll which comes from the Christmas Flower Frame Klever Konstruction CD rom. I used paper buttons that look really 3 D  and are on this CD rom.

I hope you are able to join in  the fun xxx



Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Oh you did fantastic job with this stamp. I would be in shock, what to do with it. And L/O is prefect.
Hugs Nataliya

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is awesome I've not even seen this image.....my god where have I been??
Hope you & your family are ok shug, take care.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

angelwhispers said...

Amazing and just the most perfect design. Hope you are all well Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx