Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Simon Says ... CD Sunday Challengexxx

Hi there I am popping in to say hi and to say that I am real proud of my little strawberries today who all participated in their first school sports day and were on the winning relay team I am very proud of them. I am a little sad today as a friend who is like family to me confirmed that she is emigrating in 2 years to Canada. I am really happy for them as a family but boy I will miss her so much and my boys will miss her boys so much xxx

I applied for a website to transfer out of London today as when she goes I will need to be nearer my family. More news on that as we hear it xxx

Okay after all that I have been creating to relax xxx I have been designing on My Craft Studio I love this program as it is a fool proof graphics package and has some great images on the CD roms. I used the gorgeous Countryside Gardens for this project. The big climatus flower is from Paper Flower expert kit as are the leaves and the other flowers are from  strips of backing  paper rolled up. I am entering the project into two challenges Simon Says Stamp Lavender and Lemon and CD Sunday Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous scrapbbok page Pascale :-) What a lovely photo and I'm sure Georgina had a lovely birthday !! I love the rolled flowers ,,,beautiful :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x