Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Delicious Doodles - Inspired By....

My goodness no blogger for a whole day...I wonder what happened there as long it was not those nasty Hackers I think it will be okay xxx I am bringing you my DT card for the challenge over at Delicious Doodles Challenge. The theme this week Inspired by!

Well as some of you know I recently got engaged and so I have been inspired by The Royal Wedding Flyover. Mental note include  as stunning airshow at reception. Other Mental notes don't be upstaged by the Bridesmades bum, Get a few saplings from the park to decorate the church. No in all honesty I loved the wedding it was classy and elegant and they are so in love it was adorable.

This card was made using the Vintage Spitfire image from the Delicious Doodles Store I coloured with promarkers and sakura stardust pen and added a glossy accent to it. I used my Hero Arts stamp for the sky. I added a ribbon from my stash and used my xyron runner for the sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

1 comment:

Teri said...

Brilliant card hun - love the clouds. Hope all goes well with your wedding plans. . .