Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Sweet Pea Stampers - Recycle

Hi Everyone just got back from the barbie and I am posting my second DT card of the day I am going to be quick as lots to catch up with today. I am posting my card for the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge . In honour of earth day this week we want to see you recycle something.

I recycled a wrapping paper roll into a backing paper. I added some water colours to it and then I added some mica powder. I stamped over it with a corner stamp by Clarity stamps. I then added a sentiment. I then distressed with distress inks. I stamped onto the image my beautiful image and coloured with prismacolour pencils.

I hope  you like what I did.

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

2 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Just beautiful Pascale and such a great background!!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend Love Chanelle xxx

Teri said...

Its really elegant hun! Wish I had that wallpaper!