Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Delicious Doodles challenge - Anything Goes!

Hi there a very good sunny morning to you all. I am off out for a barbie at a really special friends house today. She is also hosting an Easter Egg hunt for the kids. She was my rock when Jimmy was poorly and I have made her this gift to say thanks. I handmade the bracelet so I decided to wrap it in a special giftbag and that is my DT piece for the Delicious Doodles Challenge "ANYTHING GOES"!


I used the gorgeous Leaping Dolphins available at Teri's store Delicious Doodles!!! I used a background and a template from Craft Artist by Serif software. I coloured my image with promarkers and copics and I attatched it to the bag. I then added some ice stickles and some flowers. I made some ribbon handles and added some cute charms with a seaside feel xxx


Here is a close up of the bracelet too ...



Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

6 comments:

angelwhispers said...

What a beautiful gift for such a special lady!!! Love it Pascale the bracelet is just amazing and the bag well its perfect!!

Have a great time and hope you enjoy all of your Easter weekend. Love Chanelle xxx

Teri said...

Awesome bag hun - and fabulous bracelet!! She's gonna love it!
Hope you have a fabby weekend,
Teri x

tiggertastic said...

Hi Pascale hunny hope you and your family are having a lovely Easter holiday.

i have made you a little gift, but will post it after the holidays :smile:

Adore your beady make here and the bag is so cool

Take care sweetness, Sarah xx

Allison said...

fab bag , the dolphins look fab
Have a good Easter
AllisonX

Heidi said...

This is inspired Pascale, and a beautiful bracelet to go with it too. Hugs heidi x

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful creation!!!