Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Crafty Purple Frog New Releases and New Challenge!

Hello there I have made my first shaker card this week for our challenge over at The Crafty Purple Frog where we are all getting "touchy feely" we want to see lots of  TEXTURE and RIBBON on your cards. As usual there are loads of prizes on offer so lots of chances to win something.

Hop on over to the SHOP as Amy has released the most stunning 6 designs this week both in Decoupage and Pyrimage which some of the DT have used in this weeks creations.

I have used the stunning Ivy Mermaid pyrimage for my shaker card. I created a background using my serif craftartist package. I added the pyrimage and then decoupaged some of elements I had from my digital background.  I then used the gorgeous Driftwood border frame from this weeks sponser the wonderful Delicious Doodles Store.


I cut out the centre and attatched acetate to it. I then distressed the frame with distress inks and crackle glaze. I used some foam tape to make the frame raised from the pyrimage but secure to keep my jewels, stones and charms added for the shaker card effect. I then attatched to an A4 card to which I added some ribbon and a High hopes sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

4 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

very pretty!!!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

tiggertastic said...

this is so cool, love your use of the cpf image

sarah x

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie Totally love this card I love the frame & the background is awesome hun!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx