Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Mo's DP2 challenge wants to see attitude...!!!

Hi there I love Mo's images they always bring a GIGANTIC smile to my face as I colour them in xxx I also love entering the Mo's DP2 challenge as they always set a great theme and this weeks is awesome a chance to get a bit cheeky (in my case). They want to see Attitude on our projects.
I have an attitude always have since I was a little girl. I like to think of it as a strong sense of my beliefs and standing by what I believe others think of it as attitude. So I decided to use this cutie Two Gill available at Mo's Store for my Mothers day card. She was coloured with promarkers and copics and sakura pen. I used MME papers some embellies from my stash and a computer generated sentiment. The card is coredinations.
Hope you are having a great weekend I am listening to the kids squabbling over petty thing. Tomorrow my Mum is coming over to give my eldest son his present for his birthday on Monday and we are taking her for a meal on the river as a late birthday/ early mothers day treat.

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

4 comments:

Pat said...

Oh Pascale...how absolutely precious! As you know, I love this little Jill too!! Your mother is going to love, love, LOVE this card! Your sentiment is perfect!! I love your soft coloring...and the colors you chose are just yummy!! I'm so tickled that you've joined us again this week for another challenge at Mo's!! You totally "rocked" the attitude challenge, girlfriend!! Hugs.
Pat Frank

Riet said...

Beautiful card Pascale,so sweet the stamp.
So gorgeous papers and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Elaine L. said...

I love the colors you've used, and the sentiment is too cute! Glad you shared it with us in Mo's Challenge.

Dorcas said...

THis is super cute!Thanks so much for playing with us at MO’s! We really love to have you with us.:-)
Hugs,
Dorcas