Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Crafty Purple Frog want no squares....!!!

Good Morning to you all I am so hoping Mr Blogger behaves himself. We are off to the hospital for a ward visit today to see how Jimmy is coping since the oral antibiotics finished last week. He has to have a scan and bloods done and a chat with the doctors. Will let you know on Friday how it all went.
I am LOVING our theme over at The Crafty Purple Frog.  We want to see NO SQUARES this week. I am really enjoying playing with templates at the moment so I have used this screen gatefold from My Craft Studios Encyclopedia of Card and Papercraft Templates and folds. 
I used the gorgeous image from The Crafty Purple Frog called Unregrettable Life Pyramage. I used some backing papers from Craftartist ( Serif software) and I cut out some of the embellishments to create the scene at the bottom. I added some bits and bobs from the stash and I also added some stickles. 
As always their are some fab prizes on offer at the challenge and AWESOME inspiration so please hop on over xxx 




Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

7 comments:

Teri said...

This is fabulous hun! Love all the added details. Good luck with the hospital. . .
Hugs,
Teri xx

angelwhispers said...

Just love the shape Pascale such a change from our normal squares!!! The detail on this is just fabulous and looks perfect with the image!!

Hope all goes well at the hospital today will keep everything crossed for Jimmy!!! Love Chanelle xxxx

Joey said...

Wow hun this is an amazing card and so much to look at. Hope all goes well for Jimmy. Joey xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

just stunning!

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is totally awesome hun my jaw didnt half drop with a thud....ouch!! Love the whole design of this & the scene just works with it all perfect. I absolutely love it!!
Hope all goes well at the hospital hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Jennifer said...

Brilliant creation xx Jenny xx

tiggertastic said...

this is so eye catching, amazing shape and love the background

Sarah x