Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

A touch of Magic for The Crafty Purple frog challenge this week...

I am truely grateful to all you lovely bloggers for all your comments on my recent GOOD and BAD news what an amazing bunch of friends I have made here xxx

 I managed to get my DT card done for this fortnights challenge over at the gorgeous Crafty Purple Frog . We have a theme of "A touch of Magic". I have added some foiled embellishments (hunkydory spring elegance) and some gems as Magicians always have a bit of bling surrounding there acts. The papers are from Pascale's PAD.
 This image is my current favourite from the amazing collection on offer at The Crafty Purple Frog she is called Night Rose and you can get Pyramage or you can get Decoupage. I am being short and sweet so for full details of prizes and to see the AMAZING creations by my teamies please hop on over to the blog xxx

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

8 comments:

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Pascale :-) the image is beautiful and your colouring is just amazing !! Love the papers and embellies too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Pascale, love how you have watered down the colour on the main image. Joey xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

so pretty Pascale!!!

Teri said...

Lovely - and purple too! Yum!
Loving the huge flower.
Hugs,
Teri xx

tiggertastic said...

this is magical hunny, love the colours and those foiled embellishments

Sarah-Louise x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Pascale...
Hope things are a lot better for you and yours:) xxx

Poppet said...

A wonderful card Pascale, the colours are fab and your papers look great. Hope everyone is keeping strong and your fiance is going from strength to strength. :-) xx

angelwhispers said...

She is beautiful and my favourite too!!! But then I love the new ones as well especially the lovely colours!!!

Love Chanelle xxx