Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

HELP FOR KATIE

If there is one thing you do today check out JAK HEATHS blog and purchase an amazing 168 digital stamps for the price of £15 from a variety of wonderful artists. The passage below is snagged from Jaks blog

It is with a saddened heart that I am writing to ask for your help.


If ever you have drawn inspiration or ideas from my work, downloaded the many freebies that I give away I am now giving you the opportunity to give something back and do some good for a very dear family.

I would be thrilled if you would tell everyone about this fundraising be it blogs/facebook/twitter/forums or anywhere that will allow it

Katie Emmerson Renz married to Kevin with 3 beautiful boys the twins Nate & Will aged 5 and Hunter aged 10 had some news just before Christmas that has rocked their world as they know it.

Katie has been diagnosed with stage 4 Stomach Cancer and is currently undergoing her only option which is Chemotherapy.

We are collecting to help with Katie's Treatment and to give her lovely boys a treat too.


Thanks for your time xxxx
Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

No comments: