Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Ouch my back.....!!!

Morning 1 More sleep till Father Christmas comes....! I have had an eventful few days I took my youngest to the doctors to get some medication for his excema and to get some cream for me. I came out with antibiotics, piriton and cream for Max and a cream for me. I went to the chemist to get the meds and I joked with them that I only get ill at Christmas. The next morning there I was cleaning the bathroom and as I came up from being bent over the most excruciating pain took over my body.
Ladies who have had back labour for 12 hours non stop that is the kind of pain I mean. I felt like I could not move. I managed to get to the pain relief in the cupboard and then set about trying to get help for the kids as I was immobile. I now completely sympathise with anyone suffering with this kind  of problem.
I am on some pain relief now so feeling a bit better. I have managed to get half a scarf knitted too.
Anyhow enough about me here is my card for the DELICIOUS DOODLES CHALLENGE. The challenge we have set this week is in honour of our amazing BOSS Teri who has a favourite colour of Purple. So this week we want to see PURPLE on your entries.
We are as always giving away prizes so hop over and check out what is on offer.
My card is made using the Thank You FREEBIE from the blog. I created a topper in my graphics program using my new release Valentine Rose Collection papers from Pascale's PAD. I layered the image to give some dimension.I added some faux stitiching and some handmande paper roses(my first atttempt so they are not perfect).



Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

5 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Beautiful Pascale. I hope you soon feel better and can enjoy the big day. Merry Christmas hun. Claire x

Teri said...

Amazing card hun! Loving that new paper!
Many thanks for being you hun, and I hope that back problem goes away very soon so you can enjoy your holidays with the kiddies.
Merry Christmas!
Hugs,
Teri xx

Joey said...

Lovely card Hun, I didnt realise you had so much trouble with your back I hope it eases off soon.xxx

Juls said...

cant believe you are managing to get so much done whilst you have a bad back!!!! your card is gorgeous, so elegant!! Hugs Juls

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

get better sweets :)