Pages

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

My first tea light easel card for Crafts and Me challenge Moody Blues

I am so happy to day as I got another good hour and a half of crafting done. I needed to get some gifts for the teachers made so I decided to use the fantastic tutorial by Jane on the Whiff of Joy tutorial blog for the Tealight candle gift card. You can find it HERE
I am also entering this card into the Crafts and Me challenge who have a them Moody Blues. I used one of the amazing stamps from Crafts and Me Hannah Lyn range and it is called Marna Fairy. You can find it HERE.
I stamped onto watercolourcard and used cosmic shimmers to colour. I used coredinations card to make my card/box base. I added some DCWV papers and I added lots of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. I just need to purchase my tealight candles to pop inside. You are supposed to be able to fit four inside.


Close -Up



Image - Marna Fairy Crafts and Me
Papers - DCWV
Medium - Cosmic Shimmer
Flowers- Wild Orchid Crafts

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

8 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi hun gorgeous card I love the tealight cards. The image looks amazing hun, the whole card is fantastic.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous creation Pascale, love the colours you've used. I've just finished off one of these this afternoon for a teacher pressie too! Oh and it does fit four standard lights in. Take care hun. Claire x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
This is an amazing creation. The docoration is fabulous. This is the first T light card I have seen and it's gorgeous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Teresa said...

Pascale you have done a wonderful job and the image looks lovely.
Thank you for joining us at craftsandme this week.
Teresa x

angelwhispers said...

Still not made one of these!!! Fabulous just adore the colour and the frame around the image looks fab made of flowers. Chanelle xxx

Riet said...

This is so wonderful Pascale.

Hugs Riet.x

tiggertastic said...

my goodness hun you have been busy, amazing work as always your details are just perfect too

Sarah-Louise x

crafty amy said...

Hiya sweetie :D
Wow this is amazing! I love the way the shimmers look and using the corednations paper is such a great idea.
Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx