Pages

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Mo's Digital Pencil - Glitz and Glamour

Hello again I made this card whilst my daughter who is suffering with earache/infection was sleeping. I coloured the image last night with cosmic shimmers and H2O's. I hope this close up shows you the glitz that they give when you colour.
I used my graphics program to add Diva to her t - shirt. She reminds me of Shirley Temple with her curly hair .
I used some glitter glue on the crown too.
The papers are from Pascale's PAD they are from the Candy floral collection. I used a Martha Stewart corner punch to create my border. I matted the image onto a nestie. I added the sentiment cut using my precious cricut. I think I need to win the lottery and get either the expression or the imagine.
I hope you like this entry for the Mo's Digital Pencil challenge.  The ribbon and gems are from my stash. I used some glitter glue on the punched border and the edge of the nestie for some added glitz too.


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

5 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

ooh she is soo cuute and your coloring totally adorable...cute card Pacale..me too statt 23 November I start go to school again no time to making cards and Blogging please forgive me my friend but you can say Hi on my Facebook dear...miss you...hugs

angelwhispers said...

Love it Pascale the image is beautiful and I bet we can all say we have seen this tantrum at some stage!!!! lol

Hope the little one is ok there is nothing worse poor little mite!!

Love Chanelle xx

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Pascale, the image is adorable. Hope your daughter is feeling better soon!
Clairexx

Cathy said...

Pascale, hope your daughter is feeling better, Your card made me giggle, love the sentiment!!! Thanks for playing the Mo's Challenge this week. Always look forward to your cards :)

Elaine L. said...

This is so cute! I love the way you've made her so flushed with anger...very realistic. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.