Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

We Three Kings have travelled so far...

Firstly and foremostly I just want to share my remembrance of all those that have died, fought and  are fighting to secure our countries FREEDOM. They are mightly brave and I respect them in everyway risking their own freedom in order to obtain a safe enviroment for our children to grow up in. I do not necessarily support war but I discourage many of the radical ideologies that have in history created it. RIP xxx
Okay onto cardmaking a much lighter and fun topic xxx I have made this card for my DT card over at the wonderful Keep It Simple! Our theme this week is WONDERLAND I am also entering it into the Penny Black Saturday Challenge! The theme over there is ALL MY FAVOURITE THINGS.
For this card I used my current favourite set of papers from my blog shop Pascale's PAD. This set is called   " We three Kings Funky Collection". I love brown at the moment so this is the colour paper. I thought it tied in well with the mice who are coloured with copics and promarkers my favourite medium. I added some glitter too another little favourite of mine this time of the year. Of course I used the lovely clean and simple style that I really am enjoying x
Please join us over at Keep it Simple we have a great stamp from funkykits on offer as a prize.


Paper - We Three Kings Collection Pascale's PAD
Image - Penny Black Stamps
Sentiment - Xyron design runner
Medium - Memento ink, promarkers and copics

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

6 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
What a super fun card this is. I lov ethe design paper and the image is just too cute.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Pascale.

Hugs Riet.x

Vicky said...

Hi hunni loving your super cute card its lush & I adore the image.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Faye said...

I loved your tribute statement, Pascale. Also, your 3 kings card is adorable. I looked at my blog and I see lots of brown too. So I guess this is my brown period. Probably because it's fall.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Pascale, love that sweet image.
luv
Debby

angelwhispers said...

What an adorable image!!! Looks prfect with these papers so cute! Chanelle xxx