Pages

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Valentines Collection One....

I know you are all screaming at your computers but we are still furiously getting our christmas stash done. I wanted to design a Valentines collection as I had a really great idea which I think translated perfectly onto this design.
These papers will be fantastic for lots of occasions including Valentines Day. They can be used for Weddings, Anniversaries, With Love cards or Birthday cards.
Please pop over to Pascale's PAD for details of how to buy these.

Valentines Collection One


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Pascale now 1+1 adds up in my silly brain lol Never realised you design they gorgeous and my fav is the Xmas scan papers, they really cool
hugs
Ildz