Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge and a little peek of some new papers x

Good Evening. I am just sitting down after one of those hetic days to post this card I have made for the Just Magnolia Challenge. This week a fab sketch by Donalda. I ordered this stamp from Simon Says Stamp and it arrived yesterday so first things first I inked it up and have had a play.
These papers are some that I will hopefully be releasing next week they are called "Candy Florals Collection" and come in some gorgeous shades. So don't forget to stop by Pascale's PAD and become a follower so you don't miss out xxx :0)

Papers - " Candy Florals Collection" Pascale's PAD
Image - Magnolia Stamps
Medium - Promarkers and copics
Embellies - stash

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

1 comment:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x