Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Sweet Pea Stampers - Gatefold Easel Card

Hello everyone, so glad it is Friday again and time for another Sweet Pea Stampers challenge! There are three marvellous Sweet Pea Stamps as a prize.
This fortnight we have a really great theme! We want to see your "Easel Cards".
We have some great news this week, we have a new DT member joining us this week so please hop over to see Claire's blog there is oodles of inspiration on there she is one talented lady!
I am also really excited to share with you the news that in NOVEMBER we will be having a followers candy with two prizes up for grabs! So keep you eyes open for some SWEET CANDY xxx

I decided to combine the wonderful decoupage sheets from The Crafty Purple Frog with a stamp from Sweet Pea Stamps. I made this gatefold easel card. I used some Bo Bunny papers that I got free with a magazine. The tag also comes from that set. The ribbon is from my stash. The image is coloured with copics and promarkers and the background is cosmic shimmers.
Have a lovely weekend and I will be back either tomorrow or Sunday xxx







Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale
Enhanced by Zemanta

9 comments:

angelwhispers said...

So beautiful and what a fabulous Easel!!!! Love it just so different Chanelle xxx

Vicky said...

OMG Pascale this is blinking gorgeous hun I love the decoupage & I love your colouring on your Sweet Pea image. The design is fab I may have to pinch this idea lol. Its all amazing! Hope you have a great weekend hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

KymKreates said...

Absolutely stunning!!! What a marvelous idea!

xoxo,
Kym

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

WOW girl...whatta fabulous idea!
Gorgeous creation!!!

Teri said...

What an innovative idea to use the gatefold as the easel. Fab design hun!

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Totally awesome easel card - I just love the sentiment too. x

Doreen said...

This is great Pascale, so different from the usual easel cards.xxx

Faye said...

I am so in awe of someone who can make such a gorgeous gatefold card. It looks like magic to me. Your coloring is so beautiful.

crafty amy said...

Wow this is amazing the shape is brilliant I will have to try that sometime :D

Huge hugs

Amy xx