Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Exciting News!

I have been doing the dreaded H word and so I am just having a cuppa and some pooter time! I wanted to share this Exciting news with you (copied and pasted from Delicious Doodles Challenge blog).
Hiya folks!

Teri here from Delicious Doodles bringing you an exciting announcement!
(Well, exciting for me, tee-hee!)

Myself and the lovely ladies of the
will be bringing you a
BRAND NEW CHALLENGE
each and every week
(maybe a break for Christmas though!)
right here on the





And to kick off our very first Challenge on

FRIDAY 19TH NOVEMBER

we will be having a

Blog Hop

with loads of
to be won!!

We really hope you can join us in this brand new venture!
Feel free to grab a banner and spread the word!

Big Hugs from
Teri and The Team
xxxx

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

No comments: