Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Penny Black Challenge

Hello, I am having a busy busy week visiting secondary schools in the area. We have to pick maximum 6 choices. We (me and my daughter) visited a school the other day and we both came out with big smiles on our faces! I am starting to worry that we will not get the top choices though and then I think we willl be deeply disappointed!
I have to stay strong and opitimistic. I have been busily creating to keep the stress levels down. Here is a card I made for Penny Black Challenge using Joey's lovely sketch.
I used Websters Pages papers I used promarkers and copics to colour in my hedgie. Everything else is from the stash x

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

5 comments:

Teri said...

Boy, am I glad we don't have that problem up here! My eldest went straight to the nearest high school as a matter of fact rather than choice! Don't envy you one bit!
Yummy card hun - way cute!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale.
These are beautiful pastel colours and a fabulous image. You have made a fantastic job of interpretaing the sketch. Beautiful crafting.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Joey said...

Hiya Hunny

gorgeous take on my sketch loving this colour combo specially on this image! thanks for joining us at pbsc

Joey.x

Kath Stewart said...

this is so sweet and love the colour combo.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card Pascale, such an adorable sweet image.
luv
Debby