Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ching Chou Kuik Peacock blue Pyramage!

Good Afternoon my gorgeous OH has taken the kids to Victoria Park across the river so they can expend some energy and I can create peacefully.

Here is a sneaky peak at a new pyramage sheet from The Crafty Purple Frog. When Amy sent me this one I nearly died when I saw it (in a good way) I totally adore the image, the colours and everything.

I had the perfect papers on an Artylicious CD rom Peacock Summer Party. I knew they would work beautifully together.
I took the sketch from truly scrumptious challenge blogspot




They had an optional theme of using knots on your project so I knotted some beads on some string and a button and added a bow at the bottom!

Amy has been working really hard to get some Christmas sheets out and some new Pyramage sheets so  hop over and check out what she has on offer HERE!!!!

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Hiyaaa my friend, how are you?
It's been far too long since I stopped by.
Wow this is a beautiful card and great decoupage, love the colour combo too.

Hugs
Dawn
xx

KymKreates said...

The colors are scrumptious!!! I signed up on your new blog! Good luck my friend!
Kym

Heather said...

Hi Pascale, this stunning creation had totally blown me away.Such a beautiful image and your colour and papers are perfection - love it!!
So glad you shared this with us at Truly Scrumptious.
hugs Heather xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

beautiful girl!!!