Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Sweet Pea Stampers - Lace and Pearls

Good Morning to everyone what a wet one it is here in London today x Still no gales as yet I am really happy as we living in the midst of a building site with cranes and scaffolding everywhere! I am having another quiet day. I will get the kids to do some colouring in later so I can too. Today I am bringing you my DT creation for Sweet Pea Stampers challenge. The theme is Lace and Pearls. This will be our last weekly challenge as we have decided to move the challenge to a fortnightly challenge.
This card I made using this gorgeous ching chou kuiks Lily Dream image from Sweet Pea Stamps. I coloured her with copics, promarkers, prismacolour pencils and sakura pens. I created a frame around the image using a stencil and some ink. I then added some pearls to the image. I used some MME papers to matt the image onto onto which I added the black lace. I then added a sentiment and my flowers to embellish.
We would love to see your  Sweet Pea creations so if you own any images please join in the fun. We have two wonderful stamps as prizes this week. They are ching chou kuiks Sunflower angel and Fluttering Butterfly.
Thanks for stopping by today I hope that you like what you see. Hugs Pascale x

6 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
What a glorious mix of colour on this beautiful card. Stunning image.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Teri said...

Loving the pink and black combo - very sassy! Hope you guys don't get it too wet down there! Makes a change from us getting it all!! LOL
Hugs,
Teri x

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

great color combo sweets!!!
stay dry my friend!

Doreen said...

A great colour,love all the flowers.xxx

Joey said...

Hiya Pascale Hun

gorgeous colours and nice touch with the pearl

Joey.x

KymKreates said...

I want to do just that relax and enjoy your beautiful card.

xoxo,
Kym