Pages

Monday, July 05, 2010

Want this stamp as a freebie .....!!!

Hello again, I am just popping in to tell you about the fantastic new Digi Doodle shop forum there are lots of fantastic things about it. There is live chat, tips and techniques, lots of other crafters to befriend and my favourite reason to join is that you can get FREEBIES from Judy and Mom like this gorgeous pair of frogs. This image is available from now until July 15th but only if you JOIN THE FORUM. There will be lots more FREEBIES for members. So what are you waiting for .....!!!

I have made this card to showcase the stamp. I used some cardstock to create the background. One of which I embossed and distressed. I coloured the image with cosmic shimmers and decoupaged it. I added some faux stitching and a sentiment from my xyron design runner.


Hope you enjoyed your visit today. Thanks for coming by. Hugs Pascale

10 comments:

KymKreates said...

Oh my gosh this is enchanting!!!! What a great idea. I wish I had thought of it, and had the time!!!!! Hubby on vacation and has me running around like crazy. Can not wait for him to go back to work!!!!

Well done my friend!
Kym

Monika Reeck said...

Super duper cuuuutte Frog card Pascale.....lovely coloring looks like a real frogie...:) love this!!!hugs, Monika

Judy said...

Very beautiful hun. Love everything about it.

Hugs
Judy

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Very cute card, Pascale. You did great job. :)

Nicola said...

This is gorgeous Pascale. I love the beautiful fresh colour scheme and adorable images.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Pascale.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jóna said...

LOve this card :O) The image is so cute and you have made the card in a very great way !
Hugs, Jóna

Lynda said...

Hi Pascale, sorry I haven't been around much lately - lifes just taking over at the mo! Hope you're well. Absolutely love this card - those frogs are just the cutest and I love how you've used the embossing folder for the water. It's brilliant!

Love Lynda xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card Pascale, love those frogs.
luv
Debby

Juls said...

love the image...(I do have a thing for frogs!!) Just the cutist card ever!! Hugs Juls