Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mines a Flake 99 please!!!

Good Morning everyone. Well it is El Scorchio here in London. We are sweltering hot and there are few signs of it cooling down. I am not complaining it is perfect for those of us who cannot afford a holiday abroad as the weather comes to us.

It makes me think of ice creams my favourite being a Flake 99 so I decided to design a digi stamp and use it for my DT tag for Tag You're it! Our theme is "By the Beach". When I am by the beach I am always looking for the ice cream sign so I know where to get my Flake 99. I could of done with one yesterday. We went to the fountains at Tower Bridge to cool off first thing in the morning and watched some of Big Dance 2010. I then came home and took the kids to a great party and had a couple of Vodkas and cranberry juice to cool off.

I coloured my image with promarkers and copics and the background is cosmic shimmers. I used distress ink on the scrap of white cardstock and I added images from a Simon Says Stamp set. I then added some ribbon and a Greeting Farm sentiment.


Hope you like it let me know here. Thanks for your comments and your time today, hugs Pascale

4 comments:

Sarah A said...

Hi Pascale

Love the colours and all the detail you have used on your tag. That gingham ribbon is perfect!

Sounds like you had a lovely day with the kids yesterday and yes, I wish I was there LOL!

Sarah x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
I love it. The detail is fantastic and the colouring is beautifully done.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Poppet said...

MMMMM ice-cream gimme, gimme, gimme. You've done a great job with this image. Your backing papers look great.

Meggymay said...

Looks yummy, good to eat. A great tag