Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Digi Stamp Tutorial !!!

Hi there I love to use watercolour pencils, H20's, cosmic shimmers, Distress inks and perfect pearls on my creations. Sometimes you need to use a good quality watercolour paper with these so that you get a good quality finish. I wanted to share how I do this with you all. Please link this tutorial should you use it.

Step one :
Create your image. I have used this image from the Digi Doodle Shop. It is part of the Summer Fun Doodle set 1.
I used Serif Drawplus x4 but you could use any graphics program or even Microsoft word. I created an A4 drawing and then inserted my chosen image from my documents file.



Step 2:
You just print the image onto a piece of A4 cheap photocopy paper. Just press print and follow the instructions.


Step 3: Now using masking tape adhere some quality watercolour paper to the image on the cheap A4 photocopy paper. If you replace the watercolour paper with Design paper then you can use digital stamps to paperpiece.


Step 4:  Print the image out again and there you have it.


I am off to watercolour this image for future use.  Please leave a link to any creations that you make using my tutorial I would love to see them. I really appreciate it. All photos used in the making of this tutorial are copyright to My Crafty Heaven. Please do not replicate in any way.

Thanks for stopping by today hugs Pascale xxx

1 comment:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Great tutorial, Pascale!! :)