Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Simon Says meets Crafts and Me!

Today has been a very reflective day. My sister has had to have a biopsy on her breast and is having to go for a scan and mammogram. She had some cancerous cells treated on her cervix a few years ago. Please if you pray, pray that God will heal her before the mammogram and take away any bad news. Many Thanks.
I would also love for anyone who prays to pray for my partner that he will get a new job as the current one is just absurd. Many Thanks again. I Trust God will make both these situations better.
Anyway on a lighter note I managed to fit in some time to make a challenge card for two challenges. This card is for the Simon says stamp challenge which has a colour combo. I chose to use Blue, Green and Brown. You can choose pink instead of blue.
I also decided to enter this for the crafts and me challenge which is to use distressing on your project.
I used this gorgeous Sweet Pea stamp by Lisa Victoria for this card. He is just adorable. I used prismacolour pencils to colour him and distress inks to make the background. I used a MME stamp for the hanging vines. I used MME and Basic Grey papers. I used some ribbon and gems from the stash to embellish.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by I really appreciate it, Hugs Pascale .

6 comments:

Lynda said...

A really sweet card Pascale and an adorable image. I do hope your prayers are answered and everything turns out for the best.

Love Lynda xxx

Poppet said...

Lovely card Pascale. He's very cute.
I am sending loving thoughts to you and your family at this trying time. :-) xx

Sarah A said...

Hi Pascale

First of aall I love your gorgeous card, that image is on my wish list!

Secondly and most importantly I will keep you and your loved ones in my prayers and I am sure God will grant you ease after your hardship.

Sarah x

Amber said...

Pascale saying specials Prayers for your family! Please keep us posted on your sister, hope and Pray everything turns out good. Can't imagine what she's going thru, she must be a very strong woman. With God all things are possible and I know thru Him we can overcome anything!
Love your card, just adorable.
(((Extra Hugs)))
Amber

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Pascale I love this dragon image ,, very cute and the papers and colours you used are fab :-)

thanks for joining in the ABC Christmas challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

crafty amy said...

This is so cute sweetie I love the image and your colouring is great :D
I really hope that your sister is OK and that your other half manages to find a new job. You are all in my thoughts.
Thank you for joining us at Crafts and me and good luck.

Huge hugs

Amy xx