Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Sweet Pea Stampers - Wonderland


Good Morning to you all I have been to the countryside to see my family so I feel postitively refreshed today.

It is amazing what seeing less concrete can do for oneself.

I hope you are all enjoying this weather as much as I am. I even have a rosy glow to my skin.

I am bringing to you my DT piece for Sweet Pea Stampers today. The theme this week is A Wonderland inpired card.

I am also entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp challenge which is Movies. My movie Alice in Wonderland.

I have used my ©ching-chou kuik's Mad Tea Party stamp by Sweet Pea stamps . The image and background are done with promarkers. I made a patchwork rug for the image to sit on from a variety of MME paper pads. I added faux stitching. I made a sentiment and added a variety of roses from the stash.

I hope you will find time to join our challenge this week. Hugs Pascale

7 comments:

Teri said...

Love this card hun - gorgeous material/patchwork feel to it with all that stitching.
Glad you had fun in the country - too cold here to go out anywhere this weekend. . .
Hugs,
Teri x

Lynda said...

Stunning! Love the Alice in Wonderland image and the patchwork background. We had a lovely sunny weekend too but sadly it's raining today so won't be venturing very far!

Love Lynda xxx

KymKreates said...

I actually colored two in this weekend. I am bound and determined to enter your challenge this week. This is my goal. Your card is gorgeous!!!

Victoria said...

wow this is fantastic a beautiful DT card, would love to join in but unfortunately the few sweetpea stamps I have don't lend themselves to this challenge x

Juls said...

gorgeous!! such a beautiful image, love the soft colours and combo of DP's!! stunning creation! Hugs Juls

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Good rickrack! I like the cat over Alice's shoulder :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamps Challenge!!!

-Sarah

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card Pascale, beautiful colours and love the cute image.
luv
Debby