Pages

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Totally Papercrafts - Card for a special little lady lady

I have made this card for a very special little lady called Bradie. She is my little Princess and loves Mermaids so what better a stamp to use then my sweet pea "poppy love" stamp. I coloured the image with promarkers, sakura stardust and sakura gel pens.

I used MME papers and card stock from the stash. I used some ribbon and gems from the stash too. I won some HOTP goodies so the letters are from this win. I just added some stickles as I did to the flowers.

The special little lady is 5 today and I cannot quite believe it x My little man is two on Wednesday don't time fly by!!!!

The card is for the Totally Papercraft challenge .

10 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
This card is beautiful. I love your bright colours and the image is gorgeously done.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card Pascale :-) The image is lovely and the papers and flowers are gorgeous ! :-) I am sure Brodie will love this :-)

thanks for joining us on the Totally Papercrafts Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Mandi said...

Love colours Pascaele, Org/Pink are my fav combo!
Love the image, its beautiful
xx

Lisa Jane said...

what a sweet card - lovely colours
Lisa ;)

Joey said...

Hi Pascale

Happy Birthday to Bradie! I hope she had a lovely day. Fab card this is a gorgeous image
Thanks for joining us at tp

Joey.x

Janneke said...

Awesome card Pascale ;0)
Great coloring!

Thanks for joining us at TPC this week.

Janneke X

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Pascale, love the image and all the pretty colours.

Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Lynda said...

A stunning card for your little girl and a little treasure for her to keep. Hope you all had a great day to celebrate her birthday.

Love Lynda xxx

Caroline and Jayne said...

lovely card xxx
if you ever fancy sharing crafts over at our blog check us out at www.fiskarettes.co.uk
we run competitions, DT calls and much more too x
Jayne

Sue said...

Hi Pascal
i hope Bradie had a lovely birthday
Lovely card gorgeous image super duper colouring of it, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x