Pages

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Passion for Promarkers - All creatures great and small

Well it is dreary and dull here today and that is quite reflecting in my mood today for some strange reason. I have tidied the flat and I am just feeling really lacklustre. So not much to share with you all but the card I have made for the Passion for Promarkers challenge .

I used a image from Mo's digital pencil. I love this image it is so glorious. I used promarkers and a touch of sakura stardust and white gelly pen to colour the image. I used MME papers (laundry line. I used a sentiment by papermania and the flowers are Prima and Wild orchid crafts .

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

A delightful card Pascale! Thanks for taking part in the challenge at PfP this week.
Maria xx

Danielle said...

A great card Pascale - love Mo's image and you've coloured it beautifully! The pop of yellow from the flower is gorgeous! Adds the sunshine that is clearly missing today - I hope the sun shines tomorrow!
Hugs, Danielle

Caryn said...

Love that image of Mo's - you did a fab job with it. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
I love the pastel colours you have used on this card and the image is absolutely gorgeous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Tracy said...

Really pretty card Pascale, great image and beautifully coloured in too. Thanks for taking part in the PfP challenge, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Pascale, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and the papers are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Adorable Pascale, just love Mo's images, thanks for playing along.

Hugs

Sarah

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Pascala.

Hugs Riet.xx

Juls said...

very sweet!! Love the soft colours!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, sweet card.
luv
Debby

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous card Pascale, love the image you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Emma said...

Adorable card, gorgeous image and details.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Sue said...

Gorgeous gorgeous goreous even more gorgeous in the flesh, cause its MINE!!!
beautiful card hun your colouring is brill, thank you so much for thinking of me, huge hugs, see you soon,sue.xxxxx