Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Winter Wonderland DT card - Burgandy and Teal

Good morning to everyone the sun is shining and it has warmed up here in London considerably.

A new challenge over at Winter Wonderland this week we would love to see Burgandy and Teal in your christmas creations this week. As always the theme is open to your interpretation and creativity.

Also this week we are introducing our new DT members. It was such a hard decision for the Design team to make. It was decided by a vote and so we are offering Guest positions over the coming months to those who applied for the DT. It gives me great pleasure to say a big welcome to Sue and Danielle . I am so excited about working with these talented ladies.

For this card I used my slice machine to cut out the stars the scalloped oval and Noel. I used some digital design papers by Pink Petticoat for my backing papers and some ribbon from my stash.

9 comments:

Anne said...

Perfect Pascale!!! You did these colours great justice - I didn't half struggle but you made it look so easy! Your card is wonderful! xx

Teri said...

Fabulous card Pascale! Love the papers you've used for this! Love the double cut on the stars too :o)

Teri xxx

Teri said...

Lovely bold design hun! Great card!
Hugs,
Teri x

Danielle said...

Beautiful card Pascale - I love the design! The papers are so pretty! Glad to see you're enjoying your Slice machine!! Thanks for the welcome to the DT - can't wait to join in with the fun!
Hugs, Danielle

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Pascale.

Hugs Riet.xx

Joey said...

Fantastic card hun, love the style of this. Joey.x

Sue said...

Hi hun
striking card luv the frame, fabby papers, thank you so much for the lovely welcome, so chuffed to be joining you, sue,x

Lynda said...

Bet there's smoke coming out of that Slice machine lol - love the elements you've put together here and the gorgeous papers. It's lovely!

Love Lynda xxx

Unknown said...

Fab card for our challenge, I so love it....I am waiting on delivery of the new Electric Sizzix machine, which will be brilliant, I can use my dies again, as I find turning handles just too hard now....take care Hugs Avril xx